Summer EDGE Fellows Information Sessionhttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2020/11/17/summer-edge-fellows-information-session
Summer EDGE Fellows Program
EDGE is seeking to hire talented students as independent consultants who work in cross-functional teams with experienced business mentors to help Northeast Ohio companies explore new market opportunities – focusing on primary and secondary market research with potential for some data analytics-related projects, too. While EDGE Fellows work independently in teams and generally get together as a group each Friday at different companies around NE Ohio, the program may be run virtually and/or a combination of virtual and in-person next summer.
This paid experiential internship regularly gets rave reviews from participating students, mentors and companies.
- Open to graduate students of all disciplines as well as rising seniors and non-traditional students.
- Strong candidates must communicate very well both verbally and in writing with executive leaders and be inquisitive and self-starters.
- This 40-hour-per-week internship pays $6,400 (or $3,200/mo.) and runs from the end of May through the end of July.
- Program Summary 2020 plus Position Description.
- To apply - Hiring occurs on a rolling basis through the beginning of May.
What people are saying:
"Well-managed program with industry experts participating. I would highly recommend the program."
- Peter Gingras, President & CEO, Viscus Biologics
“It is so well-run that everyone who participates, whether a company, a student, or a volunteer mentor, will be challenged, but will also enjoy and grow from the experience.” – Business Mentor
“I have enjoyed everything! I loved the team and challenge I worked on, I loved the pace and room for creativity, I loved the flexibility, I loved meeting other past Fellows and making connections, and I loved stepping outside of my comfort zone and learning more about myself and sharpening my saw!”
– EDGE Fellow
||Tuesday, Nov. 17, 2020 from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
||Sponsored by: Weatherhead Career Development & Placement
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.