Finance Club - Second-year Students Panelhttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2018/09/12/second-year-students-panel
Second-year Students Panel
On this Wednesday afternoon, we will hold a second-yr students panel. To help new students get to know US internship working environments, we have invited seven second-yr students to introduce their working company departments, application processes, interview questions, job functions, etc.... For now, we have students from:
- Bank of China - New York Office (Legal and Compliance)
- The Boston Consulting Group
- Guotai Junan Securities - Shanghai Headquarter (Investment Banking)
- Haitong Securities Co., Ltd. - Shanghai Headquarter (Industrial Research)
- KeyBank Corp. - Cleveland Headerquarter (Risk Modeling and Analytics & Credit Risk Analytics)
- EY - Cleveland (Accountancy)
Also, our second-year students will provide you with useful opinions on seeking internship opportunities this winter/next summer if you bring your resume, questions or concerns to the panel. The panel will be held on Wednesday afternoon Sep 12th from 3:00pm to 4:15pm at PBL 203. Please register the event through our event page, or at: http://cglink.me/r409612
Thank you so much and we hope to see you during the event!
Finance Club Board Members
||Wednesday, Sep. 12, 2018 from 3 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
||Peter B. Lewis Building
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.