Employer Appreciation Breakfasthttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2018/08/02/employer-appreciation-breakfast
To express our gratitude to our esteemed employer partners for their support of Weatherhead students, the Career Management Office is hosting the third annual Employer Appreciation Breakfast on Thursday, August 2 from 8:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. at the Tinkham Veale University Center, Ballroom A, on the Case Western Reserve University campus. Registration opens at 7:30 a.m., and the program will begin at 8:00 a.m.
Attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the role of emotions in leadership and life from Ellen Van Oosten, Weatherhead Assistant Professor for Organizational Behavior
- Discuss best practices with colleagues
- Hear student perspectives on the candidate experience and what makes for an impactful internship
- Connect and network with area employers
- Learn about opportunities to collaborate with Weatherhead
We look forward to you joining us for this event!
Associate Director, Career & Employer Development
||Thursday, Aug. 2, 2018 from 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
||Tinkham Veale University Center, Ballroom A
11038 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106
||Sponsored by: Weatherhead Career Management Office
||Registration for this event has closed
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.