Have a great idea? Prove it.
Sponsored by: Burton D. Morgan Foundation
Date & Time: Saturday, Oct. 15 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Learn how to deliver a winning pitch
- Develop an elevator pitch for your business idea
- Pitch to a panel of early stage investors
- Compete for a chance to win prize money!
First Prize: $4500
Second Prize: $1000
Third Prize: $500
The activities begin at 9 a.m. and last until approximately 4 p.m. You must attend the entire program.
You will need:
- to bring a laptop computer, smart phone or tablet
- to have a form of identification
- to know your social security number (in the event that you win one of the prizes).
University of Akron
259 South Broadway Street
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.