- Learn how to deliver a winning pitch
- Develop an elevator pitch for your business idea
- Pitch to a panel of early stage investors
- Compete for a chance to win prize money!
First Prize: $4500
Second Prize: $1000
Third Prize: $500
The activities begin at 9 a.m. and last until approximately 4 p.m. You must attend the entire program.
You will need:
- to bring a laptop computer, smart phone or tablet
- to have a form of identification
- to know your social security number (in the event that you win one of the prizes).
||Saturday, Oct. 15, 2016 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
||University of Akron
259 South Broadway Street
||Sponsored by: Burton D. Morgan Foundation
For undergraduate programs: learn more information here or apply now. For graduate programs: request more information or apply now. You can also register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.