Join us for a chance to network and dine with business professionals over a cocktail hour and a three-course dinner (with wine) at Michelson & Morley! (11038 Bellflower Road - Tinkham Veale University Center)
Guests include (with the possibility of more to come):
- Kelly Tarbet, Senior Product Analyst at Farmers Insurance
- Snow Chen, Product Analyst at Farmers Insurance
- Amra Rausche,Vice President in Healthcare / Public Finance at PNC Financial Services Group
- Sara Hillman, Valuation & Business Modeling Manager at EY (formerly Ernst & Young)
- Naiwen Zhang, Valuation Analyst at EY (formerly Ernst & Young)
The dinner is on Wednesday, April 13th, 6 p.m. - 9 p.m. A cocktail session will be held at the beginning. Cost of attendance is $10 (including the drinks and meals).
Please rank your choice of guests that you want to sit with following your email address during registration. We will try our best to accommodate all of you. It's first come first serve, so register ASAP!
President, Women in Business
For undergraduate programs: learn more information here or apply now. For graduate programs: request more information or apply now. You can also register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.