Evening with Sustainability Professionalshttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2016/03/24/net-impact-dinner-event
What: A 3-course dinner (wine included). Sit at a table with a sustainability professional and several colleagues. Enjoy having a conversation in a relaxed atmosphere without a line of students waiting behind you. Discuss careers, sustainability, or whatever comes to mind.
Registration: Required and limited to 25 students
Fee: $15 fee
Dress: Business Casual
Where: Michelson and Morley, Tinkham Veale Center
When: Thursday March 24, 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Who: Sustainability professionals include:
- Jill Ziegler, Director of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, Forest City Realty Trust
- Andrew Watterson, Head of Sustainability, KeyCorp
- Shanelle Smith, Deputy Director, Cuyahoga County Department of Sustainability
- Sarah Corrigan, Associate Consultant, BrownFlynn
- Justin Miller, CEO, CleanLife Energy LLC
- Steven Williams Jr., Operations Manager, CleanLife Energy LLC
Your Net Impact Leadership Team
Weatherhead Net Impact Club
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.