Teleconference with Dr.Mairal
Sponsored by: Healthcare Club
Date & Time: Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2015 from 11:45 a.m. to 1 p.m. (Eastern)
Join the healthcare club for lunch and a teleconference with Dr. Mairal!
Dr. Mairal has many years of experience in healthcare as well as academia. Below are some of the highlights of his career and accomplishments.
- Consulting Associate Professor of Medicine.
Director, Global Exchange Program at Stanford Biodesign, Stanford University.
Honorary Professor, Dept. of Human Biology, University of Cape Town.
- Associate Director for the Stanford-India Biodesign and Singapore-Stanford Biodesign programs.
- Co-founder and Executive Vice President of Orbees Medical, a SF Bay Area-based strategy consulting firm serving global healthcare industry.
- An active mentor to entrepreneurs and industry professionals, he serves on the boards of several for-profit and non-profit organizations and is a Charter Member at EPPIC Global Network.
- His work has been published in more than 30 publications, and he has been issued 7 Patents.
Come learn from one of the best in the field!
Healthcare Club Executive Team
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235