Women in Leadership: Transforming Ourselves and Our Organizationshttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2015/10/09/women-in-leadership-transforming-ourselves-and-our-organizations
Moderator: Diana Bilimoria, PhD, KeyBank Professor and Department Chair, Organizational Behavior, Weatherhead School of Management
This one-of-a-kind presentation allows you to participate in roundtable discussions with top women executives and change makers - moderated by expert faculty member Diana Bilimoria. In this small group format, everyone’s voice will be heard in sharing opportunities and challenges for women to advance to leadership in their organizations and transform their organizational cultures to become more inclusive. We are delighted to present these inspiring women leaders, who will begin each table’s dialogue by sharing their own leadership journey, discuss the development of key leadership skills, the role of mentors and advisors, and how to be most effective as a leader in challenging situations:
- Maria Campanelli, MBA ’92, Executive Director, Cleveland Children’s Museum
- Trina Evans, MBA ’98, Executive Vice President and Director of Corporate Center, Chief of Staff, KeyCorp
- Lynnette Jackson, MBA ’07, Relationship Manager, Key Private Bank
- Anne Conway Juster, MPOD ’12, Director, Cleveland School Garden Partnerships, Cleveland Botanical Garden
- Mimi Lord, PhD ’12, Senior Vice President & Chief Investment Officer, SperoSmith Investment Advisor
- Diane McDaniel, Retired Director of HR, Cleveland Metroparks; Retired VP, Human Resources, Acme-Cleveland Corporation
- Bronwyn Jones Monroe, MBA ’94, Marketing Manager, Nine Sigma
- Susan P. Mucciarone, MBA ’84, Managing Director, Wealth Advisory, Glenmede
- Linda Rae, MBA ’95, President, Keithley Instruments
- Nancy Rodeno, MPOD ’83, Vice President Organizational Effectiveness, The Sherwin Williams Company
- Cindy Stull, Partner, Chief Sales Officer, Dealer Tire
- Joan Zoltanski, MBA ’98, Medical Director, Pediatric Sedation Unit, University Hospitals of Cleveland
…plus other women leaders in investment banking, health care, manufacturing, leadership development and organizational change, and non-profits
Join us for this informal conversation, and bring your questions. A reception will immediately follow the discussion. Registration is required.
View more Weatherhead Homecoming Events.
||Friday, Oct. 9, 2015 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
||Peter B. Lewis Building
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
||Speaker(s): Diana Bilimoria and over a dozen additional speakers
For undergraduate programs: learn more information here or apply now. For graduate programs: request more information or apply now. You can also register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.