Women in Business: Networking Roundtable Dinner
Sponsored by: Women in Business
Date & Time: Thursday, March 26, 2015 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Do not miss this opportunity to meet female business professionals and network in a one-on-one setting! The Weatherhead Women in Business club is proud to sponsor a networking round table dinner event, and to share this experience with you.
For this special evening event you will dine with a successful female professional. Unlike most networking events, you will have the opportunity to build a connection, ask questions and hear the stories of successful women in business.
The event will begin with a cocktail hour at(no host bar). During this hour you can mix and mingle with all professional and graduate student attendees.
Dinner will begin at. Each table will contain one business professional seated with 4-5 graduate students. Students will be matched to each table based on interests.
The professionals attending are:
- Courtney Beall - Marketing Communications Specialist at Eaton
- Nikki DiFilippo - President of Via Vera Group Marketing Services
- Patti Schaar - Independent Consultant, Former Consultant at McKinsey & Company
- Gina Morris Tohme - President of foundation., a brand advisement and communication strategy firm
- Holly Tsourides - CEO of Matrix Systems Holdings LLC
- Rebecca White - Director at Western Reserve Partners LLC
After registration you will have the option of selecting your top preferences for table selection. Please be aware that space is limited and registration will fill up quickly.
A limited menu will be available for dinner; we will accommodate all dietary restrictions to the best of our ability. The event will conclude around.
Please direct questions to Megan Schulstad at email@example.com.
Registration fee is $10.00
Business casual or business professional attire requested.
Michelson & Morley
Tinkham Veale University Center