IDEA Event: Food and Entrepreneurship Panel
Sponsored by: IDEA Club
Speaker(s): Douglas Katz, Steve Schimoler, Jonathon Sawyer
Date & Time: Thursday, Feb. 12, 2015 from 2 p.m. to 2:55 p.m.
Entrepreneurship and Local food: A Panel Discussion
- Doug Katz (fire food and drink, Provenance, The Katz Club)
- Jonathon Sawyer (Trentina, Greenhouse Tavern, Noodlecat)
- Steve Schimoler (Crop Bistro & Bar, Crop Kitchen)
- Beth Kretschmar (Bon Appetit Management Co.)
- Noelle Celeste (editor, Edible Cleveland)
Coffee will be provided
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.