IDEA Event: Food and Entrepreneurship Panelhttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2015/02/12/idea-event-food-and-entrepreneurship-panel
Entrepreneurship and Local food: A Panel Discussion
- Doug Katz (fire food and drink, Provenance, The Katz Club)
- Jonathon Sawyer (Trentina, Greenhouse Tavern, Noodlecat)
- Steve Schimoler (Crop Bistro & Bar, Crop Kitchen)
- Beth Kretschmar (Bon Appetit Management Co.)
- Noelle Celeste (editor, Edible Cleveland)
Coffee will be provided
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.