Join us for a presentation followed by opportunity to network with Goodyear
Tire & Rubber Company! As one of the world’s leading tire company, Goodyear employs about 69,000 people around the world! Come check out Goodyear and what kind of opportunities they have.
Customer Centered Innovation Intern:
· Goodyear is looking for an intern to join its Customer Centered Innovation team. The Customer Centered Innovation team is part of the Global Innovation organization, which is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, selecting appropriate business models and incubating new businesses to final market launch. Located in Akron, OH, this position will be working on customer focused concept engagements to discover unmet needs in the marketplace and inform new value propositions and opportunities for Goodyear to explore.
· Requirements: Bachelor's degree in business, science, engineering or related field of study required
· Pursuing an M.S. in Design (or equivalent)
· 3+ years of experience in a fast moving consumers good, pharmaceutical, electronic or IT company in the area of ideation and creation of value propositions
Design Innovation Manager:
Goodyear is looking to create a strong Global Innovation practice and is looking for Design Innovation Manager to be a part of its Global Innovation Team. The Global Innovation Team is responsible for identifying new business opportunities, selecting appropriate business models for the same incubating scaling the opportunities to final market launch. Located out of Akron, OH this position will be expected to lead and drive customer focused concept engagements which will be instrumental in identifying and recommending value propositions that Goodyear can go to market with.
· Requirements 3+ years of experience in a fast moving consumers good, healthcare, electronic or IT company in the area of ideation and creation of value propositions.
· M.S (Design or equivalent)., M.B.A. preferred
· Bachelor's degree in design (including research, planning, systems, product or services), business, science, engineering or related field of study required.
Career Management Office
Weatherhead School of Management