Weatherheadless is a Halloween costume party open to the professional and graduate students of CWRU and their guests ages 21+.
Each CWRU graduate or professional student is entitled to purchase an additional ticket for one guest. Admission includes heavy appetizers, up to five alcoholic drink tickets (per the university alcohol policy) and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks. There will be a cash prizes for the best individual costume, best group costume, and a trophy for the graduate or professional program that has the overall best costumes, so come dressed in your best!
We are not issuing paper tickets; students can purchase admission and a spot on the guest list via the registration link below.
There are a limited number of discounted rate for tickets at $15, but once those tickets are all sold old out it will go to regular price for tickets at $20. The system will keep track of how many discounted tickets have been sold and automatically adjust whenever you go to register. Tickets at the door will be $30 per person. All ticket sales at the door are cash only and will require a CWRU ID and a government-issued ID.
We expect the event to sell out, so get your tickets as soon as possible.
Extended registration closes October 25, 2013 at Midnight. All tickets after that are $30 at the door.
1. All guest list fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and prices are per person.
2. Event coordinators reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If we refuse entry to a paid guest, their fee will be non-refundable. If costumes are inappropriate, offensive, or dangerous, students will be asked to change. Any student who poses a threat to their own or others’ safety and well-being will be asked to leave.
3. Event is only open to CWRU graduate and professional students and their 1 guest. CWRU students should arrive at the entry point with their guest. A guest alone will not be admitted without their CWRU student.
4. No bags, umbrellas or outside food or drink are allowed in the event.
5. All guests must bring a government issued ID and CWRU ID, if applicable, showing proof of age to consume alcohol. Without any ID, entry to the event will be denied.
6. There is no re-entry during the event, once a guest leaves the event, they will not be allowed to return.
7. Doors close at 11 p.m.
Event is sponsored by the Weatherhead School of Management's Graduate Student Affairs and Graduate Business Student Association (GBSA). Co-sponsors include the Graduate Student Senate (GSS), Graduate Professional Council (GPC), and the School of Dental Medicine.
Noelle Frazier, VP of Social and Cultural Activities