Part-Time MBA Information Session - Wednesday, 6:00 - 7:00PMhttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2013/04/17/part-time-mba-information-session
Interested in the part-time MBA program at the Weatherhead School of Management? Then join us for an evening to learn more about the program. Interested candidates will have the opportunity to speak directly with the Director of Admissions as well as learn more about our:
- Curriculum: information on our high-quality AACSB accredited program, its core requirements, elective options and opportunities for applied learning
- Program delivery: how you can successfully incorporate pursuing an MBA at Weatherhead with your demanding career and family responsibilities
- Admission requirements: what is required to be considered for admission and how each element is evaluated by the admissions committee
- Class profile: it matters who is in the classroom with you. Our students learn as much from each other as they do from the faculty.
- Student experience: What is the life of a student at Weatherhead like beyond the classroom?
Director of Admission
||Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
||Peter B. Lewis Building
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.