Come test your luck at our annual Casino Night! Casino Night is among our favorite annual traditions and it's a great opportunity for Weatherhead School of Management alumni, students and faculty to come together for a night of fun. This year we're excited to be hosting Casino Night just down the street from the Peter B. Lewis Building at the new MOCA.
Join the Weatherhead community and check out the museum's current collection, dance the night away, win prizes, play casino games and more!
Please register to join the guest list and purchase your ticket(s). Each Weatherhead graduate student and alumnus is entitled to purchase an additional ticket for 1 guest. Admission includes unlimited non-alcoholic drinks, heavy appetizers, dancing, admission to the museum and casino games with play money. Cash only bar. Prizes will be raffled off to those who play, so come ready to gamble for a chance to win!
- Registration fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and prices are per person.
- Event coordinators reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If refused entry to a paid guest, their fee will be non-refundable. (Any guest who poses a threat to their own or others’ safety and well-being will be asked to leave.)
- This event is only open to Weatherhead graduate students, alumni and their 1 guest. Weatherhead students and alumni should arrive at the entry point with their guest. Make sure you accompany your guest when you arrive - guests arriving alone will not be admitted without their Weatherhead student or alumnus.
- No bags (other than handbags), umbrellas, or outside food or drink are allowed in the event.
- Make sure you bring your IDs! Students will be required to show their government issued ID and Case ID. Alumni should also bring a photo ID. Without any ID, entry to the event will be denied.
Casino Night is sponsored by the Weatherhead School of Management's Graduate Student Services and the Graduate Business Student Association (GBSA).
Purchase your tickets early to get the discounted rate, and assure your space at the event! Tickets purchased before March 15 will be $25 per person; all tickets sold after that date will be $35 per person.
Saturday, Mar. 23
8 p.m. to 12 a.m.
$25 Early Bird Rate until 3/15
Shannon Greybar Milliken
Director of Student Affairs
For undergraduate programs: learn more information here or apply now. For graduate programs: request more information or apply now. You can also register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.