International Alumni Panelhttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2013/02/02/international-alumni-panel
Join international alumni from across the country for a panel discussion and networking luncheon. This is an excellent opportunity for international students to meet and learn from alumni about job search techniques and broadening your search outside of Cleveland.
- Ashwin Kalsekar: AVP at Robobank (New York City, NY)
- Nikhil Khanna: director of marketing, Saks Fifth Avenue (New York City, NY)
- Amit Awati: senior consultant, Deloitte (Los Angeles, CA)
- Fiona Gao: Capital One (Richmond, VA)
- Shuxin Zheng: experienced associate, PWC (Baltimore, MD)
||Saturday, Feb. 2, 2013 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
||George S. Dively Building - 202
11240 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
||Sponsored by: Career Management Office
For undergraduate programs: learn more information here or apply now. For graduate programs: request more information or apply now. You can also register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.