TICKET SALES FOR PRE-EVENT PRICING ARE COMPLETE.
A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKET SALES WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR FOR $20 EACH, FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED.
Weatherheadless Ball is a Halloween costume party open to the professional and graduate students of CWRU and their guests.
Each CWRU graduate or professional student is entitled to purchase an additional ticket for one guest. Admission includes heavy appetizers, up to four alcoholic drink tickets (per the university alcohol policy) and unlimited non-alcoholic drinks. There will be a prize for the best costume, so come dressed in your best!
We are not issuing paper tickets; students can purchase admission and a spot on the guest list via this online registration service.
Purchase your tickets early to get a discounted rate, and assure your space in the event. Guest entry at the door will be $20 per person. All ticket sales at the door are cash only and will require a CWRU ID and a government-issued ID.
Pre-sale admission is only available until Wednesday, October 24 at 4 p.m. EXTENDED UNTIL NOON ON OCTOBER 25th.
1. All guest list fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and prices are per person.
2. Event coordinators reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If we refuse entry to a paid guest, their fee will be non-refundable. If costumes are inappropriate, offensive, or dangerous, students will be asked to change. Any student who poses a threat to their own or others’ safety and well-being will be asked to leave.
3. Event is only open to CWRU graduate and professional students and their 1 guest. CWRU students should arrive at the entry point with their guest. A guest alone will not be admitted without their CWRU student.
4. No bags, umbrellas or outside food or drink are allowed in the event.
5. All guests must bring a government issued ID and CWRU ID, if applicable, showing proof of age to consume alcohol. Without any ID, entry to the event will be denied.
6. There is no re-entry during the event, once a guest leaves the event, they will not be allowed to return.
7. Doors close at 10:30 p.m.
Event is sponsored by the Weatherhead School of Management's Graduate Student Affairs and Graduate Business Student Association (GBSA). Co-sponsors include the School of Law and the School of Dental Medicine.
Shannon Greybar Milliken, WSOM Director of Student Affairs
Sara Mesing, GBSA VP Social and Cultural Affairs
Amir Raed, GBSA President