CASINO NIGHT TICKETS SALES ARE NOW OVER.
Casino Night is open to the Weatherhead graduate students and their guests. We are not issuing paper tickets, instead students can purchase admission in advance and reserve a spot on the guest list via an online registration service.
To be a part of this annual social tradition for Weatherhead graduate students, please use this link to pay and to be on the guest list. Each Weatherhead graduate student is entitled to bring 1 guest. Admission includes unlimited non-alcoholic drinks, heavy appetizers, dancing, admission to the aquarium and casino games with play money. Additionally, there will be a cash only bar.
There will be raffle prizes, so come ready to gamble for a chance to win a prize!
If you don't have a car or don't want to drive yourself to the event, we will be providing free transportation to and from PBL to the Greater Cleveland Aquarium.
Please consider buying your tickets early to get a discounted rate, and assure your space in the event!
The first 130 tickets will be $25 per person. All tickets sold after that will be $30 per person.
1. All guest list fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and prices are per person
2. Event coordinators reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If we refuse entry to a paid guest, their fee will be non-refundable. (Any student who poses a threat to their own or others’ safety and well-being will be asked to leave.)
3. Event is only open to Weatherhead graduate students and their 1 guest. Weatherhead students should arrive at the entry point with their guest. A guest alone will not be admitted without their Weatherhead student.
4. No bags (other than handbags), umbrellas, or outside food or drink are allowed in the event.
5. All guests must bring a government issued ID and Case ID, if applicable, showing proof of age to consume alcohol. Without any ID, entry to the event will be denied.
Event is sponsored by the Weatherhead School of Management's Graduate Student Services and the Graduate Business Student Assocation (GBSA).
Shannon Greybar Milliken, WSOM-Director of Student Affairs
firstname.lastname@example.org - 216-368-2030
Julia Steinberg, GBSA VP Social and Cultural Affairs