The Basics of Service Learninghttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2012/03/22/the-basics-of-service-learning
The Basics of Service Learning
Developing and implementing meaningful
service learning opportunities for youth
- Understand national service learning standards
- Be able to apply concepts of service learning in program development
- Utilize strategies to engage youth in service learning planning
- Understand how to build assets through service learning
- Create a service learning plan
March 22, 2012
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Registration Fee: $30.00
*Limited Scholarships Available*
*To receive a refund, registration must be cancelled 48 hours
prior to the beginning of the training session*
||Thursday, March 22, 2012 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
||11402 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.