Employer Information Session: The Cleveland Foundationhttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2012/02/01/employer-information-session-the-cleveland-foundation
The Cleveland Foundation will be here discussing their Summer Internship Program.
The Cleveland Foundation seeks interns for its 2012 Summer Internship program. The internships are paid. The program runs from June 4 to Aug. 17, 2012. Placements are with the nonprofit and public sector agencies listed below. Application deadline is 2/6/12. For more info: http://alturl.com/h2ss2
2012 SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM HOST SITES
* City of Cleveland Department of Economic Development
* City of Shaker Heights city will celebrate its centennial in 2012.
* Cleveland Foundation
* Cleveland Leadership Center
* Cuyahoga Valley National Park * Downtown Cleveland Alliance
* Fatima Family Center
* Global Cleveland
* Lake Erie Energy Development Corporation (LEEDCo)
* New Avenues to Independence
* NewBridge Cleveland Center for Arts and Technology
* Northeast Shores Development Corporation
* Partnership for a Safer Cleveland * Progressive Arts Alliance
* The Cleveland Museum of Art
* Tremont West Development Corporation * University Hospitals Health System (UH)
||Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2012 from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
||Peter B. Lewis Building
||Speaker(s): Nelson Beckford, Program Manager
||Sponsored by: Career Management Office
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.