Employer Information Session: Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)https://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2011/11/15/employer-information-session-lake-erie-crushers
Learn about the exciting positions available right now within the National Clandestine Service (NCS) of the Central Intelligence Agency.
· Are you a U.S. Citizen?
· Do you have good interpersonal, writing, and briefing skills?
· Do you have a foreign language or are willing to learn one?
· Have you traveled, lived or worked overseas?
· Are you interested in a diverse work environment with opportunity for growth?
· Do you want to serve your nation and be part of something great?
· Are you interested in foreign events and current affairs?
If you answered “YES” to the above, then you may be qualified to join a dynamic team of professionals who are helping to safeguard the United States.
For more information visit: www.cia.gov.
An additional information session will be held at 6:00p in Nord, if you are unable to attend the session at noon. Undergraduates and graduate students are invited to attend either session that works best with class schedules.
Location for Peter B. Lewis session: 121
Weatherhead Career Management Office
||Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011 from noon to 1:30 p.m.
||Peter B. Lewis Building
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235
||Sponsored by: Weatherhead Career Management Office
For undergraduate programs: learn more information here or apply now. For graduate programs: request more information or apply now. You can also register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.