The 3rd Annual NAAMBA Leadership Conference & Expositionhttps://weatherhead.case.edu/events/2011/09/08/the-3rd-annual-naamba-leadership-conference--exposition
Leadership to New Heights!
The 3rd Annual NAAMBA Leadership Conference and Exposition promises to take “Leadership to New Heights” so start your preparations now to ensure you don’t miss out! The Annual conference is set to take place September 8-10, 2011 once again in the great city of New York.
The 2011 NAAMBA Leadership Conference, held in partnership with Asian Diversity’s Career and Business Exposition, will be jammed packed with powerful and progressive sessions on Asian diversity and inclusion best practices, professional development seminars, unparalleled networking sessions and a myriad of top career opportunities. NAAMBA 2011 will be the spring board for many new careers and will help to propel numerous more to greater horizons. Attendance and sponsorship is also set to well exceed last year’s numbers, so there is no better time to join NAAMBA!
NAAMBA Conference and Exposition highlights:
• Connect with thousands of present and emerging Asian American leaders, MBAs, top executives, industry experts, recruiters and prominent community figures
• Engage in powerful professional development and leadership seminars, expert panel discussions and networking sessions
• Meet with recruiters from leading Corporations, Government Agencies and Non-profit organizations and top Pan-Asian MBA talent
• Explore international job opportunities at the "Jobs in Asia Pavilion”
• Take part in the NAAMBA Global Diversity Forum with international leaders from the U.S. and Asia
• Attend the prestigious NAAMBA Leadership Awards Gala Dinner
Who should attend:
HR Executives / Recruiters / Diversity & Inclusion / Asian ERG Leaders / MBA students & alumni / M.S. or advanced degree holders / Working professionals
Participating industries include:
Banking / Finance / Government / Legal / Technology / Engineering / Healthcare / Biotechnology / Pharmaceuticals / Insurance / Hospitality / Consumer Goods / Energy / Telecommunications and more...
Weatherhead Career Management Center
Meenakshi Sharma, Interim Director for Career Management, will be attending this conference.
||Thursday, Sep. 8, 2011toSaturday, Sep. 10, 2011 (Times TBA)
||Sponsored by: National Association of Asian MBAs
Interested in learning more about Weatherhead programs? Request more information or apply now, or register for one of over 70 open enrollment courses through Executive Education.
Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University cultivates creativity, innovation, and purpose-driven leadership to design a better world.