Date & Time: Saturday, March 23, 2013 from 8 p.m. to 11:55 p.m. (Eastern)
Come test your luck at our annual Casino Night! Casino Night is among our favorite annual traditions and it's a great opportunity for Weatherhead School of Management alumni, students and faculty to come together for a night of fun. This year we're excited to be hosting Casino Night just down the street from the Peter B. Lewis Building at the new MOCA.
Join the Weatherhead community and check out the museum's current collection, dance the night away, win prizes, play casino games and more!
- Registration fees are non-refundable, non-transferable and prices are per person.
- Event coordinators reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone. If refused entry to a paid guest, their fee will be non-refundable. (Any guest who poses a threat to their own or others’ safety and well-being will be asked to leave.)
- This event is only open to Weatherhead graduate students, alumni and their 1 guest. Weatherhead students and alumni should arrive at the entry point with their guest. Make sure you accompany your guest when you arrive - guests arriving alone will not be admitted without their Weatherhead student or alumnus.
- No bags (other than handbags), umbrellas, or outside food or drink are allowed in the event.
- Make sure you bring your IDs! Students will be required to show their government issued ID and Case ID. Alumni should also bring a photo ID. Without any ID, entry to the event will be denied.
D: Saturday, Mar. 23
T: 8 p.m. to 12 a.m.
$: $25 Early Bird Rate until 3/15
Shannon Greybar Milliken
Director of Student Affairs