The Career Management Office offers recruiting events throughout the year. We post official event dates and times here as soon as they are scheduled. Contact Megan Gentille at email@example.com if you have an idea for a session or would like to get involved in one of these opportunities.
- Fall Career Fair (typically early September-October): meet with students and alumni from our graduate and undergraduate business programs to identify both entry- and mid-level talent for full-time roles and internships within your organization.
- Industry Insider Series: workshops and networking opportunities for current students to gain industry knowledge from business representatives.
- Finance Luncheon: opportunity for students and finance professionals to connect and discuss industry trends.
- Coffee Connections: 1-on-1 networking opportunity for current students and business professionals.
- Professional development workshops on a variety of topics, including career fair preparation, interviewing and more.
- Meet Our MBAs networking event (typically mid-February): recruit current MBA students for both full-time and internship opportunities. With a focused student population, in-depth conversations are possible and meaningful connections can be made.
- Panel Discussions on a range of industries, from tech to healthcare to finance. Provide day-in-the-life testimonials and answer questions from current students. Networking opportunities follow each panel discussion.
- Mock Interviews: network with current students while assisting in their career preparation.
Conduct On-Campus Interviews
Book a private space at Weatherhead for an hour or a whole day to conduct interviews with our highly qualified students.
The fall recruiting season begins the Monday after Labor Day and ends in late November. The spring recruiting season begins the day after Martin Luther King Jr. Day and concludes at the end of April.