The Career Development & Placement team offers recruiting events throughout the year. We post event dates and times here, in addition to Handshake, as soon as they're scheduled. Contact Maggie Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 216.368.3761 if you have an idea for a session or would like to get involved in one of these opportunities.
- Weatherhead Fall Career Fair (typically September orOctober): meet with students and alumni from our graduate and undergraduate business programs to identify both entry- and mid-level talent for full-time roles and internships within your organization.
- Coffee Connections: 1-on-1 networking opportunity for current students and business professionals.
- Professional development workshops and networking opportunities on a variety of topics, including industry insights
- MBA Networking Events: recruit current MBA students for both full-time and internship opportunities. With a focused student population, in-depth conversations are possible and meaningful connections can be made.
- Panel Discussions on a range of industries, from tech to healthcare to finance. Provide day-in-the-life testimonials and answer questions from current students. Networking opportunities follow each panel discussion.
- Mock Interviews: network with current students while assisting in their career preparation.