Your organization can take advantage of many opportunities to increase your visibility on campus and establish long-term working relationships with Weatherhead and our students.
Collaborate in the Classroom
The ultimate test of the students in an outstanding business program is a “community test” of their ability to complete a real-life consulting project, unstructured in nature, meeting both a set deadline and the client’s expectations. Since 2005, Weatherhead Action Learning teams have been demonstrating to the marketplace how well they can apply their critical thinking skills to real-life projects.
Work with Student Organizations
Speak at a meeting of one of Weatherhead’s student clubs, host a tour or reception at your company’s facility, arrange a company visit for a student, or lead a panel discussion. All of these options establish your reputation with Weatherhead students, who will benefit from your experience and up-to-the-minute expertise in career preparation, business trends, and industry-specific developments. We encourage employers to take advantage of these opportunities to learn more about our students while providing informal mentoring.
- Graduate Business Student Association—Jose Diaz
- Consulting Club—Peter Rezk
- Finance and Investment Club—Brandon McFarland
- Healthcare Club—Kevin Zak
- IDEA (Entrepreneurship)—Luis Cousin
- LEAD (OB Club)—Maria Bello
- Marketing Club—Kara Oldford
- Multicultural Club—Minshi Chen
- Net Impact—Craig Dicht
- Operations Club—Jun Park
- QGrad LGBTQA+ Graduate and Professional Student Association—firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sports Management Club—Bianca Smith
- Tie Youth (Immigrant Entrepreneur's Club)—Yating Ou (Livia)
- Weatherhead Women in Business—Erin Thornton
- Wine Society—Brian Mouille
Volunteer in Career Events
The Weatherhead Career Management Office welcomes your interest in volunteering for our career events. If you would like to connect with Weatherhead students begin by registering via Symplicity, our online career management database, and listing your interest area(s). If you would like to target undergraduate students contact the Case Career Center, for engineering students contact the Co-op Office, or for JD/MBA students contact the Law School. Below are just a few volunteer opportunities available to you through our Career Management Office:
- Panel Discussion
- Keynote Speaker
- Serve as a CMO Contact
- Resume Reviews
- Mock Interviewing
- Coffee with a Student
Weatherhead offers naming opportunities and event sponsorship packages that benefit our school and allow your organization to gain exposure to Weatherhead students.