The Career Management Office at Weatherhead guides employers in discovering top talent for their organizations. As a valued business partner, we pride ourselves in providing customized solutions to meet both student and employer needs.
Whether you are looking to recruit for an internship, part-time or a full-time position, our customized services provide options to fit your recuiting style.
Build your Presence on Campus
- Attend Career Fairs and other events
- Host Information Sessions
- Collaborate with faculty and student clubs
Recruit Great Talent through our Job Portal CareerLink
- The CEO Magazine Global MBA Rankings are designed with applicants in mind and examine the nuts and bolts of an MBA to identify schools which marry exceptional quality with great ROI.
- In an increasingly global marketplace, hiring talent who understand the complexities of working with vendors, partners and clients across the globe is integral to success. International candidates offer that very skill set, but words like "sponsorship" and "visa" can make even the savviest recruiter apprehensive to hire. Jen Murphy, campus relations program manager at Hyland, creator of OnBase, shares her experience with hiring international candidates, and why she believes it’s well worth it.