An initiative of the Coaching Research Lab at the Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University, the Coaching Research Lab LinkedIn Group is a resource to support ongoing research and dialogue on coaching. Our aim is to develop the LinkedIn Group as an active forum where coaching researchers and practitioners can:
- Ask questions regarding the research aims and methodologies of coaching studies.
- Be provided with assistance and direction as to useful and relevant academic articles on coaching.
- Share recently published and leading-edge work in the arena of coaching.
- Foster awareness of upcoming conferences and special journal issues that are focused on the scholarship of coaching.
- Announce calls for research and theory papers to be submitted to special journal issues on coaching.
- Identify potential collaborators and learning networks for coaching-related projects.
- Have a network where other like-minded coaching researchers and practitioners can organize with and support each other.
To join the Coaching Research Lab LinkedIn Group
- Visit Coaching Research Lab on LinkedIn Groups
- Click "Ask to join"
- Our moderators will then confirm your application to join