Our “dream” is to create a vibrant and productive home at Weatherhead for ongoing coaching research. It's important to us that the research be rigorous to exceed the standards for good scholarship and relevant to the individuals and organizations who benefit from it. So, for that reason and also to help us fund research, organizations have the opportunity to become members of the CRL. Current members include Erie Insurance and Fifth Third Bank.
Organizational members have unique access to engaging with the actual researchers and their research supporting coach development, best practice and organizational outcomes. For an annual investment of $15,000, members will receive:
- An annual, private, 3-hour presentation and meeting for up to 20 participants from the sponsoring organization onsite at CWRU. The sponsoring organization can use the meeting as a research update to share research with others and/or as a catalyst for a group discussion on strategies to create/advance a culture of coaching.
- Up to three (3) seats to Day of Discovery meetings in which members and faculty discuss various aspects of coaching research and practice; meetings are held twice a year in spring and fall
- Special 10% discount off open-enrollment and certificate programs offered by Weatherhead Executive Education
- Preference for serving as a research site for future coaching research
- Networking with other organizational members in the CRL
The financial support of current CRL member organizations has enabled us to design a research study, which we are preparing to launch this year. This study examines the impact of different coaching modalities, i.e. face-to-face, video-based and phone coaching, on the coaching relationship and coaching outcomes.
Annual memberships extend from January-December each year. For more information on becoming a member, please email email@example.com.