Organizational members have unique access to engaging with the actual researchers and their research supporting coach development, best practice and organizational outcomes. For an annual investment of $15,000, members will receive:
- An annual, private, 3-hour presentation and meeting for up to 20 participants from the sponsoring organization onsite at CWRU. The sponsoring organization can use the meeting as a research update to share research with others and/or as a catalyst for a group discussion on strategies to create/advance a culture of coaching.
- Up to three (3) seats to Day of Discovery meetings in which members and faculty discuss various aspects of coaching research and practice; meetings are held twice a year in spring and fall
- Special 10% discount off open-enrollment and certificate programs offered by Weatherhead Executive Education
- Preference for serving as a research site for future coaching research
- Networking with other organizational members in the CRL
Annual memberships extend from January-December each year. For more information on becoming a member, please email email@example.com.
Current Organizational Members
The CRL would like to thank our organizational members for for their partnership and support. The following organizations are members of the CRL.