There are currently no upcoming events.
- Cleveland-Made 'Fetch' Dating App Hopes to Bring Dog Lovers Together.
- "Right now in society, we have a negative impression of power companies, petroleum companies, right or wrong."
- Kalle Lyytinen, Iris S. Wolstein Professor of Management Design, discusses how a seemingly mundane object can actually be a highly designed tool that improves our everyday lives.
- In light of travel restrictions on immigrants and refugees, Assistant Professor Michael Goldberg assembled a panel to discuss how these populations are critical to business in Cleveland and other Rustbelt cities.
- Richard Boland, PhD, professor of Design & Innovation, and Iris S. Wolstein Professor of Management Design Kalle Lyytinen, PhD, teamed up with Weatherhead alumnus Michael Fisher, PhD ‘13, to collaborate on a research study published in Information and Organization
- Michael Goldberg provides Crain's Cleveland Business with expert analysis on how higher education institutions need to use emerging technologies to reach students.