There are currently no upcoming events.
- Weatherhead was recognized by AACSB International in their Entrepreneurship Spotlight Challenge, for the work done by assistant professor of design and innovation Michael Goldberg's "Beyond Silicon Valley" course.
- Jagdip Singh, professor of design & innovation, discusses United Airlines' recent customer service & public relations failures, and why they should have followed the fundamental rules of effective customer problem-solving.
- Weatherhead's A. Malachi Mixon III Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies & professor of economics selected as 1 of 5 CWRU faculty members for this annual honor.
New Episode of Professor Michael Goldberg's 'Beyond Silicon Valley' Podcast Talks Entrepreneurship in IranThe second episode of the ongoing podcast series focuses on the entrepreneurial atmosphere in Iran through the eyes of one if its own young entrepreneurs.
- Cleveland-Made 'Fetch' Dating App Hopes to Bring Dog Lovers Together.
- "Right now in society, we have a negative impression of power companies, petroleum companies, right or wrong."