Weatherhead Connect aims to help undergraduate students navigate their experiences at Weatherhead by sharing opportunities that will help prepare them academically, professionally and personally. The more events and activities a student completes, the more giveaways they will receive.
Weatherhead students who attend and make sure their attendance is registered at the events below will receive credit towards the program. Weatherhead Undergraduate Programs will track attendance at the events and will periodically notify students when they have reached an incentive level.
Please contact Laura Bentley with any questions regarding Weatherhead Connect.
Snapshot of Eligible Events
Not all eligible events are listed. More details on the events will be communicated through weekly emails, social media and our CampusGroups page. Event availability subject to change.
* Students will receive credit for one of the mentioned events, but are encouraged to participate in all. Students are only eligible for social media credit once throughout their academic career.
- WSOM Fall Open House
- Study Abroad Fair
- WSOM Spring Open House
- Meet the Accountants Breakfast*
- Weatherhead Career Fair*
- University Career Fair (Fall)*
- Night of Networking (event for juniors and seniors only)
- Get Experienced Career Fair (Spring)
- Visit the Career Lab*
- Welcome Back BBQ
- Study Breaks
- Coffee Connections
- Career Connections (program for first years and sophomores only)
following Twitter or
joining our CampusGroups page*
*Students will be notified of the incentives they earn throughout the academic year, around the following dates October 3, November 14, February 13, March 20, and final notification, April 24.
Icons made by
Coucou (ice cream cone),
Zlatko Najdenovski (t-shirt),
Vignesh Oviyan (water bottle) and
Freepik (dollar bill, money bag),
from www.flaticon.com and are licensed under 3.0 BY