The Society was formed to recognize outstanding undergraduates in their senior year who represent the spirit of enterprise as demonstrated by leadership, scholarship, community service, and professional will, the prized attributes of effective and successful individuals. The organization is named in honor of Iris C. and Bert L. Wolstein, benefactors of Wolstein Hall, and supporters of undergraduate education in the Weatherhead School.
- Inductees are selected out of the pool of rising seniors
- The rising senior inductees vote for a new executive committee, and governance of the society is transitioned
- Final plans are set for the fall induction luncheon
- Induction luncheon is held and inductees announced to the Weatherhead community, including Wolstein Society alumni
- Inductees are informed of Weatherhead events at which they can volunteer/attend
Throughout the year
- Programming and social events promote networking among prospective, current and new inductees