Our minors impart valuable knowledge and demonstrable skills that can differentiate a candidate in the eyes of employers. Whether you are majoring in philosophy or finance, one of our minors can make you stand out from the crowd.
All of Weatherhead’s minors are fifteen credit hours. Consider adding one of the following to your undergraduate career:
- Enhance your planned career path in corporate, non-profit or small business.
- Business Management
- Gain a broad business background for an edge in the job market.
- Study the complexities of modern society through the lens of economics.
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Build the skills you’ll need to successfully plan and launch a new business initiative.
- Develop your analytical skills for solving management and business problems.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of the fundamental skills necessary to lead people in organizations.
- Increase your understanding of marketing and brand management.