Associate Professor of Marketing Rakesh Niraj receives Fulbright Scholar Award to teach in Mauritius
Meet Jenny Lee, a triple major undergraduate student, who has an internship with Amazon
Undergraduate students in the Class of 2022 receive awards for their excellent work at Weatherhead
The Weatherhead undergraduate marketing program provides students with a solid business background and advanced skills for careers in marketing and management while interacting on a personal level with some of the world’s most distinguished faculty. Rooted in the Department of Design and Innovation at Weatherhead—the first department of its kind—students will learn how to “think beyond the possible” when it comes to brand management, marketing strategies and sales.
World-Class Marketing Faculty
Students in Weatherhead’s BS in Management – Marketing degree program interact with some of the leading experts in Design and Innovation, including:
- Rakesh Niraj, director of undergraduate marketing programs, whose research deals with both analytical and empirical modeling of marketing strategy in areas like information sharing, price targeting and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Mohan Reddy, recipient of the 2014 Faculty Teaching Excellence Award in the Weatherhead School of Management
- Jagdip Singh, whose research involves building and sustaining effective and enduring connections between organizations and their customers
...and others. Read more about the faculty in the Department of Design and Innovation.
BS in Management – Marketing Major
As a marketing major, you will develop the knowledge to be prepared for careers in market research, brand management, business development, consulting, and other fields. Coursework is organized around the themes of Analytics, Customer Relationships, and Interactive Marketing. Students gain advanced marketing skills and knowledge, including:
- Data collection and quantitative analysis with SPSS and Excel
- Selling and sales force management
- Consumer behavior, customer-firm relationships, and brand management
- Digital marketing and e-commerce
The bachelor’s degree in management develops students’ analytical skills for solving management and business problems. All students in the marketing program build a strong foundation in business management by taking required courses in economics, accounting, statistics, communication, leadership, marketing, and operations research and supply chain management.
(See the general bulletin for specific course requirements).
For more information, contact Jim Hurley, Assistant Dean of Undergraduate and Integrated Study Programs, at 216.368.3856.
Ready to apply? Learn about our admission requirements.
Looking for a strong marketing background that will increase your understanding of marketing and brand mangement? At just 15 credit hours, you can easily add a marketing minor to your current undergraduate plan.
See comprehensive information about Weatherhead's BS in Management in the General Bulletin or learn more about the Department of Design and Innovation at Weatherhead.