The Weatherhead School of Management at Case Western Reserve University and the Xavier School of Management in Jamshedpur, India, have partnered to offer the first-ever Master of Science in Positive Organization Development & Change in India (MPOD-India). Upon graduation from the program, students obtain both the Master of Science degree from the world-renowned Organizational Behavior Department at Weatherhead and a diploma from Xavier School of Management.
The MPOD-India program recognizes that today’s leaders must embrace technology, globalization, accelerated change, distributed organizing and social entrepreneurship. Even in the day-to-day workplace, new elements are in play; success at a personal as well as an organizational level means balancing technical, relational and human factors.
That is why we teach principles of resonant and inclusive leadership, transformative cooperation through leveraging strengths, and leading diverse, high performing teams as essentials to leading effective change in today’s businesses and global networks.
What can you gain from the MPOD-India program?
- Obtain cutting-edge knowledge and skills in leading positive change at the individual, team, organization and societal levels
- Learn strategic human resource management from India’s top-ranked school for human resource development
- Work with internationally-renowned faculty with pioneering research and industry experience who come from both India and the United States
- Gain certification in Appreciative Inquiry and coaching with emotional intelligence
- Specialize in coaching with emotional intelligence, resonant leadership, Appreciative Inquiry, developing sustainable enterprises and leading/facilitating change from within or outside of an organization
Learn more about the MPOD-India curriculum and residencies.