Learn to leverage current trends and changes that affect the nature of managerial work in your consulting strategies. Learn background theories and diverse interventions to mobilize positive change and build organizational resilience. Gain insight and appreciation for the financial and non-financial factors that influence fundamental organizational growth and development.
Practitioner skills are at the core of the Weatherhead MPOD curriculum, and are central to the following courses:
- MPOD 479 – Foundations of Strategic Thinking
- MPOD 480 – Dynamics of Effective Consulting Strategies
- MPOD 414 – Organization Design for a Knowledge World
- MPOD 439A – Individual Field Project
- MPOD 439B – Individual Field Project
Dr. Cohen is a double-alumnus of Weatherhead whose work focuses on strategic thinking, effective implementation tactics, consulting methods and organization design.View bio