This summer, celebrate forty years of the MOD/MPOD program at Case Western Reserve University’s Weatherhead School of Management.
Friday, July 1
- 3 to 6 p.m. - Registration
- 5 to 6 p.m. - Cocktail and Appetizer Reception
6 to 7:30 p.m. - Our Roots
- Exploring Our Roots: What vital experience from your time as a student in CWRU’s MOD/MPOD program still resonates with you?
Saturday, July 2
8:30 a.m. to noon - Our Impact
- Keynote Address
- Exploring Our Impact: What high-point experience since graduating illustrates how you have applied what you learned in MOD/MPOD?
- Concurrent Breakout Sessions: The morning breakout sessions will be led by alums who will show how they have used their MOD/MPOD education to change the world.
- Village Square: (Open all day) Participants may post questions for professors and alums on the “MOD/MPOD Wheel of Inquiry” and contribute and search for Provocative Propositions they wish to explore on Sunday morning.
Noon to 1:15 p.m. - Lunch and Networking
1:15 to 4:30 p.m. - Our Edge
- Parade of Publications: Alums donate their professional publications to the Chair of the department.
- Professor Panel: A look over the horizon at where the field of OD is headed.
- Concurrent Breakout Sessions: The afternoon breakout sessions will be hosted by academic and practitioner researchers and professors who will stimulate our thinking about the future of OD.
6:30 to 9 p.m. - Honoring the MOD/MPOD Legacy
- Reception and Dinner: Alums and faculty will reflect on the last four decades of MOD/MPOD and look ahead to the decade to come.
- 8:30 a.m. to noon - Our Impact
Sunday, July 3
8:30 to 11 a.m. - What’s Next?
- Wheel of Inquiry: Find out everything you never got around to asking.
- Community Café: Groups self-organize to explore, discover and network on provocative propositions from the Village Square.
- High Points and Farewell
- 8:30 to 11 a.m. - What’s Next?