We are the CWRU Weatherhead School of Management Organization Development Community of Alumni, serving each other to better serve the world.
We serve as a primary resource for alumni personal and professional growth continuing education, career development, building relationships and supporting CWRU Organization Development programs.
Below are the founding members of the MOD/MPOD Alumni Association Steering Committee. Please stay tuned for updates on the nomination and voting procedures.
Steering Committee Directors
- Martha Janssen (MPOD 11), email@example.com
- Laura Junglas (MOD 12)
- Abigail Maliza (MPOD 10), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sarah Spengler (MOD 6), email@example.com
- Earle Airey (MPOD 8), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michael Jones (MPOD 11), email@example.com
- Brittany Rohner (MPOD 8)
Organization Development Network Conference
- Patricia Petty (MPOD 10), firstname.lastname@example.org
40th Anniversary Celebration
- The Master of Science in Positive Organization Development and Change (MPOD) program celebrated 40 years together with over 100 faculty, staff, and alumni July 1-3, 2016