- Bachelor's degree and/or sufficient work/life experience is considered
- 5-7 years of work experience
- Full-time employment
- Desire to improve human systems and make a positive impact
- Alignment with OD Values
Applicants are reviewed and admitted on a rolling basis with two deadlines. All applicants who desire tuition discount consideration MUST apply no later than June 30.
Tuition and costs
Required Application Materials
The following materials will be required to complete your application:
- Completed Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- Personal Statement / Essay
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- TOEFL: Applicants whose native language is not English and have not completed an entire bachelor’s degree or higher at a U.S. institution must submit TOEFL. A total score of 105 is required.
- $100 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Applicant Interview
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.