Are you passionate about organization development and change? Do you possess diverse personal and professional experiences? You’re what the Weatherhead Master of Positive Organization Development and Change admissions team is looking for.
It is our mission to create an enriched and empowered learning environment with professional students like you. We select based on our guiding recruitment philosophy of maintaining excellence and promoting the value of diversified perspectives. Review the following admission information:
Weatherhead Philosophy of Recruitment
The Weatherhead School of Management MS in Positive Organization Development & Change admissions team is committed to recruiting a community of students with diverse perspectives and a range of robust educational, professional and life experiences. These experiences, along with demonstrated student excellence, enrich the dialogue and teamwork in the classroom.
Application Process Overview
- Create an application, or log in using your username and password to continue your application.
- Upload the required unofficial documents. If you are admitted and you matriculate, we will require your official documents then. Further instructions will be sent by email.
- When your application is finished, click “submit” to pay your non-refundable application fee
- After clicking “submit,” you will not be able to make any changes to your application form, resume or essays, but you will be able to log back in later to upload transcripts and test scores. All required documents must be submitted in order to be considered.
- Once your application is complete, you may receive an invitation to interview. Interviews are by invitation only.
- Any application that remains incomplete at the end of the admissions period will be denied.
MPOD Admission Qualifications
Individuals applying for this organization development and change management degree program must meet the following admission qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 - 7 years related work experience
- Full-time employment
- Intense interest in Change Management, Leadership Development, Coaching, Team Effectiveness and Organizational Development and Systemic Change
- Opportunity to conduct performance improvement projects for learning, which yields a return for the organization.
MPOD Application Deadlines
Deadline: August 31, 2020
Notification Date: September 30, 2020
Deadline: October 31, 2020
Notification Date: November 30, 2020
Deadline: June 30, 2021
Notification Date: July 31, 2021
Deadline: August 1, 2021
Notification Date: September 30, 2021
Deadline: October 31, 2021
Notification Date: November 30, 2021
Applicants for the Master of Science in Positive Organization Development & Change (MPOD) are reviewed and admitted on a rolling basis with three deadlines..
Program Start: January, 2021
Tuition Discount Consideration for applicants who work in the non-profit sector.
Required Application Materials for the MPOD Program
- Completed Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- Two Essays - Topics provided on application site
- One Recommendation
- As part of submitting your application, we request two recommendations. Your application may proceed to review with just one recommendation. We reserve the right to contact your recommenders directly if we need more information about you as a candidate for this program.
- TOEFL-IELTS-PTE Scores: International applicants must submit TOEFL, IELTS or PTE test documentation. Total scores required for application consideration: TOEFL: 100; IELTS: 70; PTE 68.
- $100 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Applicant Interview
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.