Are you passionate about organization development and change? Do you possess diverse personal and professional experiences? You’re what the Weatherhead Master of Positive Organization Development and Change admissions team is looking for.
It is our mission to create an enriched and empowered learning environment with professional students like you. We select based on our guiding recruitment philosophy of maintaining excellence and promoting the value of diversified perspectives. Review the following admission information:
Weatherhead Philosophy of Recruitment
The Weatherhead School of Management MS in Positive Organization Development & Change admissions team is committed to recruiting a community of students with diverse perspectives and a range of robust educational, professional and life experiences. These experiences, along with demonstrated student excellence, enrich the dialogue and teamwork in the classroom.
Application Process Overview
- Create an application, or log in using your username and password to continue your application.
- Upload the required unofficial documents. If you are admitted and you matriculate, we will require your official documents then. Further instructions will be sent by email.
- When your application is finished, click “submit” to pay your non-refundable application fee
- After clicking “submit,” you will not be able to make any changes to your application form, resume or essays, but you will be able to log back in later to upload transcripts and test scores. All required documents must be submitted in order to be considered.
- Once your application is complete, you may receive an invitation to interview. Interviews are by invitation only.
- Any application that remains incomplete at the end of the admissions period will be denied.
MPOD Admission Qualifications
Individuals applying for this organization development and change management degree program must meet the following admission qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 - 7 years related work experience
- Full-time employment
- Desire to positively impact human systems
- Alignment between career goals and organizational development/change management values
MPOD Application Deadlines
Deadline: May 31, 2019
Notification Date: July 30, 2019
Deadline: July 31, 2019
Notification Date: September 30, 2019
The application and the deadlines for FALL, SPRING and SUMMER 2020 will be ready on August 1st, 2019, so please check back!
Applicants for the Master of Science in Positive Organization Development & Change (MPOD) are reviewed and admitted on a rolling basis with two deadlines.
Tuition Discount Consideration: Applicants who work in the non-profit sector and desire tuition discount consideration MUST submit application no later than the Round 1 deadline.
Required Application Materials for the MPOD Program
- Completed Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- Two Essays - Topics provided on application site
- Two recommenders
- As part of submitting your application, you will be required to enter the names, relationship and contact information of two recommenders. You will find instructions in the application for how to enter the information and options for collecting the letters.
- TOEFL-IELTS-PTE Scores: International applicants must submit TOEFL, IELTS or PTE test documentation. Total scores required for application consideration: TOEFL: 100; IELTS: 70; PTE 68.
- $100 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Applicant Interview
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.