Are you passionate about organization development and change? Do you possess diverse personal and professional experiences? You’re what the Weatherhead Master of Positive Organization Development and Change admissions team is looking for.
It is our mission to create an enriched and empowered learning environment with professional students like you. We select based on our guiding recruitment philosophy of maintaining excellence and promoting the value of diversified perspectives. Review the following admission information:
Weatherhead Philosophy of Recruitment
The Weatherhead School of Management admissions team is committed to recruiting a community of students with diverse perspectives and a range of educational, professional and life experiences. These experiences, along with demonstrated student excellence, enrich the dialogue and teamwork in the classroom. We look for applicants who are interested and interesting.
Application Process Overview
- Create an application, or log in using your username and password to continue your application.
- Upload the required documents. Only unofficial documents are needed for the review process.
- When your application is finished, click “submit” to pay your non-refundable application fee
- After clicking “submit,” you will not be able to make any changes to your application form, resume or essays, but you will be able to log back in later to upload transcripts and test scores. All required documents must be submitted in order to be considered.
- Once your application is complete, you may receive an invitation to interview. Interviews are by invitation only.
- Any application that remains incomplete at the end of the admissions period will be denied.
MPOD Admission Qualifications
Individuals applying for this organizational leadership degree must meet the following admission qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (work/life experience considered)
- Work experience preferred
- Full-time employment preferred
- Desire to positively impact human systems
- Career goals/aspirations aligned with OD and Change Management Values
MPOD Application Deadlines
Deadline: June 30, 2017
Notification Date: July 30, 2017
Deadline: August 30, 2017
Notification Date: September 30, 2017
Deadline: June 30, 2018
Notification Date: July 30, 2018
Deadline: August 30, 2018
Notification Date: September 30, 2018
Applicants for the Master of Science in Positive Organization Development & Change (MPOD) are reviewed and admitted on a rolling basis with two deadlines.
Tuition Discount Consideration: All applicants who desire tuition discount consideration MUST submit application no later than the Round 1 deadline.
Required Application Materials for the MPOD Program
- Completed Online Application
- Official Transcripts
- Personal Statement / Essay
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- TOEFL: Applicants whose native language is not English and have not completed an entire bachelor’s degree or higher at a U.S. institution must submit TOEFL. A total score of 105 is required. TOEFL Code: 1105; Department Code: 02
- $100 Non-Refundable Application Fee
- Applicant Interview
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.