Priya Thota, MD
Most Recent Job Title:
Clinical Research Specialist, Medical & Scientific Affairs (at Vancive Medical Technologies, an Avery Dennison business).
Place of Residence:
- Medical doctor (M.D.) from India.
- Specialties: Medicine, Clinical Research management, Publication planning, Medical Affairs, Medical Writing
- Hospital-based Clinical Research experience at Case Western Reserve University and Veteran Affairs Medical Center, Cleveland before transitioning to Industry.
- Published research work in reputed scientific journals and international conferences.
- Currently working as a Clinical Research Specialist, Medical & Scientific Affairs at Vancive Medical Technologies, an Avery Dennison business. In my current role I am manage all Medical Affairs and Clinical Research activities including but not limited to research studies involving human subjects and preclinical studies; management of pre- and post-market clinical trials.
- Decided to pursue Masters in Healthcare Management at Weatherhead to acquire and improve management skills and approach my career goals of seeing myself in a senior managerial position in Medical/Healthcare Management sector.
- Born and raised in a traditional household in India
- Married; have a 3 year old daughter
- Dedicated and hard working towards achieving goals and at the same time very family oriented
- On the personal front, I enjoy painting, listening to music, cooking and spending time with family and friends.