The MSM-Healthcare is designed for working professionals. Students attend class one night a week, during the evening. The 30-credit-hour program is completed in two years. The MSM-Healthcare class forms a single cohort but because some of the classes overlap with the part-time MBA program, it also has the opportunity to make connections with members of the part-time MBA student body, a group diverse in interests and experience.
Through the partnership with The Global Center for Health Innovation, portions of the curriculum are supplemented with case studies from The Global Center's partner organizations.
Year One (15 credits)
- MBAP 411 – Identifying Design Opportunities*
Year Two (15 credits)
- MBAP 404 – Managing People and Organizations
- Dialogues in Healthcare Management
- MGMT 497 – Action Learning Project
* The timing of these courses could be interchanged based on instructor availability.