MSM-Business Analytics Curriculum
Weatherhead’s business analytics 16-month curriculum plan is a full-time, 36-credit-hour, lockstep program designed to advance your skills to drive key business decisions and solutions. We leverage applications in Marketing and Operations however, the skills gained will be useful across all functions and industry sectors.
The curriculum includes three interlocking models including the Business Core, the Analytics Core and the Applied Business Analytics courses.
The program is delivered through a range of open source and commercial statistical software (e.g., R, SPSS, SAS, Stata), preparing students with the necessary user expertise to excel in analyst positions across industries.
MSM-Business Analytics Program Schedule
- First day of class: Monday, August 24, 2020
Mandatory orientation is held 1-2 weeks before the start of term. More information will be shared after matriculation.
MSM-Business Analytics Sample Schedule
Year 1: Fall Semester (13.5 Credit Hours)
- MSBA 406A – Operations Management I (1.5 credit hours)
- MSBA 407A – Managerial Marketing I (1.5 credit hours)
- MSBA 433 – Foundations of Probability and Statistics (3.0 credit hours)
- MSBA 434 – Data Mining & Visualization (3.0 credit hours)
- MSBA 444 – Predictive Modeling (3.0 credit hours)
- MSBA 492 – Python Programming (1.5 credit hours)
Year 1: Spring Semester (13.5 Credit Hours)
- MSBA 406B – Operations Management II (3.0 credit hours)
- MSBA 407B – Managerial Marketing II (1.5 credit hours)
- MSBA 410 – Accounting and Financial Management (3.0 credit hours)
- MSBA 432 – Operations Analytics: Stochastic (3.0 credit hours)
- MSBA 445 – Advanced Marketing Analytics (3.0 credit hours)
- MSBA 485B – Team Development (1.5 credit hours)
Year 2: Fall Semester (9 Credit Hours)
- MSBA 411 – Operations Analytics: Deterministic (3.0 credit hours)
- MSBA 435 – Marketing Models & Digital Analytics (3.0 credit hours)
- MSBA 446 – Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in Business Analytics (3.0 credit hours)