- Full-Time MBA Student Jose Diaz at the Weatherhead School of Management
- Full-Time MBA Student Kara Oldford at the Weatherhead School of Management
- Full-Time MBA Student Jagadish Kumar Anandamurthy at the Weatherhead School of Management
- Full-Time MBA Student Brian Mouille at the Weatherhead School of Management
- View more second year students discussing what they enjoyed most about being a student at Weatherhead
Just because you are a part-time MBA student does not mean that you cannot take advantage of the same resources available to students who are enrolled full-time. Weatherhead’s Career Management Office, Leadership Speaker Series and Student Clubs along with many other world-class programs and seminars held on the CWRU campus are all available to you as a busy professional.
Life at Weatherhead Blog
Part-time students can access Weatherhead’s Career Management Office, participate in on-campus career fairs, attend employer information sessions on and off campus, and engage with professional associations throughout the city of Cleveland. Read more about Career Management.
Leadership Speaker Series
The Leadership Speaker Series brings dynamic members of the Cleveland business community to campus several times each semester. The topics discussed generally connect with student coursework and have included such areas as statistics, accounting, and organizational behavior. Many of the speakers have a relationship with Weatherhead or Case Western Reserve University, such as employees of Fifth Third Bank, Cleveland Clinic, and more, even our own Fred Collopy, PhD, a professor of information systems and vice dean of Weatherhead.
GBSA and Student Clubs
The Graduate Business Student Association (GBSA) along with other student clubs provide opportunities for professional development, local community service activities, engagement with employers, and social gatherings such as cultural dinners, happy hours and wine tastings with sommeliers.Incoming students can run for a GBSA leadership position or join, revive or start a new student club with the assistance of the Weatherhead Student Experience Office. Here's a list of student clubs:
- Adventure Club
- Design for America
- Entrepreneurship Club (E-Club)
- Finance and Investment Club
- Global Association of Risk Professionals (GARP)
- Health System Management and Bioscience Club
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior Club
- Marketing and Strategy Club
- Multicultural Club
- Net Impact Club
- Operations Club
- QGrad LGBTQA+ Graduate and Professional Student Association
- Sports Management Club
- Tie Youth (Immigrant Entrepreneur’s Club)
- Weatherhead Consulting Club
- Weatherhead Wine Society
- Weatherhead Women in Business
Class Profile and Diversity
The diversity of our student body enriches the Weatherhead experience with different perspectives. In addition to Dynamic Weatherhead Women in Business and the Multicultural Business Student Association, student groups that support diversity include local chapters of the National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA) and the National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA).