Weatherhead Philosophy of Recruitment
The Weatherhead School of Management admissions team is committed to recruiting a community of students with diverse perspectives and a range of educational, professional and life experiences. These experiences, along with demonstrated student excellence, enrich the dialogue and teamwork in the classroom. We look for top-quality applicants who are interested and interesting.
Application Process Overview for the Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead EMBA
- Create an application, or log in using your username and password to continue your application.
- Upload the required documents. Only unofficial documents are needed for the review process.
- When your application is finished, click “submit” to pay your non-refundable application fee
- After clicking “submit,” you will not be able to make any changes to your application form, resume or essays, but you will be able to log back in later to upload transcripts and test scores. All required documents must be submitted in order to be considered.
- Once your application is complete, you may receive an invitation to interview. Interviews are by invitation only.
- Any application that remains incomplete at the end of the admissions period will be denied.
Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead Executive MBA Application Qualifications
Qualified applicants to the Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead EMBA program should match the following descriptions:
- Physicians, hospital administrators, executives, healthcare professionals and future leaders in the healthcare sector with a minimum of 10 years of professional experience
- Potential for career advancement to a senior managerial position
- Ability to participate in and contribute to an intensive learning environment
- Time and willingness to make a two-year commitment to attend classes, study group meetings and other required activities
- Evidence of the ability to complete graduate-level coursework
Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead Executive MBA Application Requirements
When reviewing your profile for admission consideration, the Weatherhead School of Management admissions team requires the following:
- Two essays
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application fee: $100 (non-refundable)
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.
*If you do not have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, you will be required to take the GMAT (Code is WTJ-F1-47) or GRE (Code is 1105).
Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead EMBA Application Deadlines
Deadlines for September 2017 Entry
Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead EMBA Start Dates
All Executive MBA students are required to attend an orientation session on September 7, 2016. The first residency for 2016 is September 8-10 (view the schedule for upcoming residencies).
Are you ready to advance your career? Request more info, review the EMBA general bulletin, and find essential admission information, such as application requirements, deadlines, and program start dates for the Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead EMBA program. Ready to earn your EMBA now? Apply online today.