Weatherhead Philosophy of Recruitment
The Weatherhead School of Management admissions team is committed to recruiting a community of students with diverse perspectives and a range of educational, professional and life experiences. These experiences, along with demonstrated student excellence, enrich the dialogue and teamwork in the classroom. We look for top-quality applicants who are interested and interesting.
Application Process Overview for the Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead EMBA
- Create an application, or log in using your username and password to continue your application.
- Upload the required unofficial documents. If you are admitted and you matriculate, we will require your official documents then. Further instructions will be sent by email.
- When your application is finished, click “submit” to pay your non-refundable application fee
- After clicking “submit,” you will not be able to make any changes to your application form, resume or essays, but you will be able to log back in later to upload transcripts and test scores. All required documents must be submitted in order to be considered.
- Once your application is complete, you may receive an invitation to interview. Interviews are by invitation only.
- Any application that remains incomplete at the end of the admissions period will be withdrawn.
Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead Executive MBA Application Qualifications
Qualified applicants to the Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead EMBA program should match the following descriptions:
- Physicians, nurses, hospital administrators, executives, non-clinical health professionals and future leaders in the healthcare sector. Candidates should have 8-10 (or more) years of professional work experience
- Potential for career advancement to a senior managerial position
- Ability to participate in and contribute to an intensive learning environment
- Time and willingness to make a two-year commitment to attend classes, study group meetings and other required activities
- Evidence of the ability to complete graduate-level coursework
Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead Executive MBA Application Requirements
When reviewing your profile for admission consideration, the Weatherhead School of Management admissions team requires the following:
- One free-response short essay (prompts are within the online application)
- Current resume
- Two Recommenders
- As part of submitting your application, you will be required to enter the names, relationship and contact information of two recommenders. We reserve the right to contact your recommenders directly if we need more information about you as a candidate for this program.
- Application fee: $100 (non-refundable)
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.
*If you do not have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, you will be required to take the GMAT (Code is WTJ-F1-47) or GRE (Code is 1105).
Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead EMBA Application Deadlines
To receive a decision by one of the Notification Dates listed, you must submit and complete your application by one of the corresponding Application Deadlines. The Admissions Committee will not issue an offer of admission if an application package remains incomplete.
Deadline: October 21, 2021
Notification Date: November 18, 2021
Deadline: November 18, 2021
Notification Date: December 16, 2021
Deadline: February 10, 2022
Notification Date: March 3, 2022
Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead Executive MBA Program Start Dates
In addition to Orientation in August (date TBD), new EMBA students participate in an afternoon team-building session on September 8. The first residency for 2021 is September 9-11.
Are you ready to advance your career? Request more info, review the EMBA general bulletin, and find essential admission information, such as application requirements, deadlines, and program start dates for the Cleveland Clinic-Weatherhead EMBA program. Ready to earn your EMBA now? Apply online today.