- Most candidates have 10 or more years of relevant work experience, along with managerial and supervisory responsibilities
- Potential for career advancement to a senior managerial position
- Ability to participate in and contribute to an intensive learning environment
- Time and willingness to make a two-year commitment to attend classes, study group meetings and other required activities
- Evidence of the ability to complete graduate-level coursework
When reviewing your profile for admission consideration, the Weatherhead admissions team requires the following (click each category for full details about the admission requirements):
- Two essays
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application fee: $100
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.
*If you do not have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, you will be required to take the GMAT (Code is WTJ-F1-47) or GRE (Code is 0687). The GMAT is preferred.