Weatherhead Philosophy of Recruitment
The Weatherhead admissions team is committed to recruiting a community of students with diverse perspectives and a range of educational, professional and life experiences. These experiences along with demonstrated student excellence enrich the dialogue and teamwork in the classroom. We look for applicants who are interested and interesting.
Application Process Overview
- Create an application, or log in using your username and password to continue your application.
- Upload the required documents. Only unofficial documents are needed for the review process.
- When your application is finished, click “submit” to pay your non-refundable application fee
- After clicking “submit,” you will not be able to make any changes to your application form, resume or essays, but you will be able to log back in later to upload transcripts and test scores. All required documents must be submitted in order to be considered.
- Once your application is complete, you may receive an invitation to interview. Interviews are by invitation only.
- Any application that remains incomplete at the end of the admissions period will be denied.
- Most candidates have 10 or more years of relevant work experience, along with managerial and supervisory responsibilities
- Potential for career advancement to a senior managerial position
- Ability to participate in and contribute to an intensive learning environment
- Time and willingness to make a two-year commitment to attend classes, study group meetings and other required activities
- Evidence of the ability to complete graduate-level coursework
When reviewing your profile for admission consideration, the Weatherhead admissions team requires the following:
- Two essays
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation
- Application fee: $100
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.
*If you do not have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, you will be required to take the GMAT (Code is WTJ-F1-47) or GRE (Code is 0687). The GMAT is preferred.
Program Start Dates
All students are required to attend an orientation session on September 7. The first residency for 2016 is September 8-10 (view the schedule for upcoming residencies).