Weatherhead Philosophy of Recruitment
The Weatherhead School of Management admissions team is committed to recruiting a community of students with diverse perspectives and a range of educational, professional and life experiences. These experiences, along with demonstrated student excellence, enrich the dialogue and teamwork in the classroom. We look for top-quality applicants who are interested and interesting.
Application Process Overview for the Weatherhead EMBA
- Create an application, or log in using your username and password to continue your application.
- Upload the required unofficial documents. If you are admitted and you matriculate, we will require your official documents then. Further instructions will be sent by email.
- When your application is finished, click “submit” to pay your non-refundable application fee
- After clicking “submit,” you will not be able to make any changes to your application form, resume or essays, but you will be able to log back in later to upload transcripts and test scores. All required documents must be submitted in order to be considered.
- Once your application is complete, you may receive an invitation to interview. Interviews are by invitation only.
- Any application that remains incomplete at the end of the admissions period will be withdrawn.
Weatherhead Executive MBA Application Qualifications
Qualified applicants to the Weatherhead EMBA program should match the following descriptions:
- Potential for career advancement to a senior managerial position
- Ability to participate in and contribute to an intensive learning environment
- Time and willingness to make a two-year commitment to attend classes, study group meetings and other required activities
- Evidence of the ability to complete graduate-level coursework
Weatherhead Executive MBA Application Requirements
When reviewing your profile for admission consideration, the Weatherhead School of Management admissions team requires the following:
- One free-response short essay (prompts are within the online application)
- Current resume
- Two Recommenders
- As part of submitting your application, you will be required to enter the names, relationship and contact information of two recommenders. We reserve the right to contact your recommenders directly if we need more information about you as a candidate for this program.
- Application fee: $100 (non-refundable)
Detailed instructions are available in our online application.
*If you do not have an undergraduate degree from an accredited institution, you will be required to take the GMAT (Code is WTJ-F1-47) or GRE (Code is 1105).
Deadline: October 18, 2022
Notification Date: November 17, 2022
Deadline: December 13, 2022
Notification Date: January 19, 2023
Deadline: January 17, 2023
Notification Date: February 16, 2023
Deadline: February 7, 2023
Notification Date: March 9, 2023
Please contact Director of Admissions Steve Scheidt with any questions.