Applications are accepted on a rolling basis with interviews arranged subsequently. Contact us for more information regarding the application procedure, program fees, financial aid, or entry requirements.
- Bachelor's degree with at least three years working experience or junior college graduate with at least 5 years working experience; Masters or doctorate degree with at least two years working experience
- China national MBA test results to Tongji University standards, or a standardized test score such as the GMAT or the GRE
- Strong English proficiency
- Recommendation letters
- English Interview
For 2015 intake, tuition fee for the double degree program (Weatherhead Master of Finance plus Tongji MBA) will be RMB 288,000 in total; tuition fee for the single degree program (only Weatherhead Master of Finance) will be RMB 216,000.
- Master of Finance granted by Case Western Reserve University
- Master of Business Admiration granted by Tongji University (for double degree program students)