Applications to Weatherhead’s PhD in Management are accepted from October 1st to January 31st each year. Applications that meet all requirements and show promise will be contacted for either a visit campus or a teleconference. International applicants will be offered the opportunity to interview via Skype or Adobe Connect.
Please note that we admit approximately 3-4 students into this program each year.
Applications Accepted: October 1 - January 31
Notification: 2nd Week of March
PhD in Management Scholarships
We offer a full tuition waiver for four years of doctoral study along with a competitive monthly stipend for four years of doctoral study. Teaching assistantships, research assistantships with ongoing funded faculty projects, and course instruction are important program elements which enable students to gain necessary professional experience in high quality teaching and research.
Required Application Materials
PhD in Management applicants should submit an online application to the Case Western Reserve School of Graduate Studies along with the following items:
- Statement of objectives explaining your study and research goals as they relate to your doctoral study and personal and professional goals
- Detailed resume
- Official transcript of academic work
- Official GMAT/GRE scores (taken in the last three years)
- Three letters of recommendation
- $50 application fee (non-refundable)
- International students require evidence of financial support for studies
Send documents to:
Case Western Reserve University
Weatherhead School of Management / PhD in Management
ATTN: Gail Stringer
330 Peter B. Lewis Building
11119 Bellflower Road
Cleveland, OH 44106-7235 USA