- Khalid Rasheed Al-Adeem
- Accounting Theory: A Neglected Topic in Academic Accounting Research
- Kevin Carduff
- Corporate Reporting: From Stewardship to Contract. The Annual Reports of the U.S. Steel Corporation (1902-2006)
- Saad Abdul-Razzak Al-Kazemi
- Patenting Activity, Firm Innovation Characteristics and Financial Performance: An Empirical Investigation
- Brian Hogan
- Does the Market Know? Evidence from Managerial (Non-) Reporting of Financial Stealth Restatement.
- Debra Chih-Hsien Liao
- Does Corporate Governance Reduce Information Asymmetry of Intangibles?
- Songtao Mo
- The Information Content of Audit Opinions in the Post-SOX Era
- Reed Roig
- Relative Efficiency of the Internal Capital Market in a Multi-Division Firm.
- Wen Yu
- Managerial Opportunism and Earnings Surprise: An Investigation of Insider Trading and Perceived Market Value Divergence
- Evelyn McDowell
- Reciprocity and Financial Information Relevance.
- Pei-Gin Hsieh
- Analyst Forecast Error: Evidence from Restated Earnings and Analyst Affiliation.
- Garen Markarian
- Analyst Forecasts, Earnings Management, and Insider Trading Patterns.
- Mira Weiss
- The Effects of After-Tax Return Disclosure on Investor Decision Making.
- Abdulmalik Al-Hogail
- The Valuation Effect of Investor Behavior on the Relevance of Financial Information.
- Aim-orn Jaikengkit
- Corporate Governance and Financial Distress: An Empirical Analysis â€“ The Case of Thai Financial Institutions.
- Sabam Hutajulu
- Content Analysis of the Evolution of Discretionary Disclosure at Texaco Inc.: An Agency Theory Perspective.
- Kevin F. Brown
- An Empirical Examination of Peer Review in the Accountancy Profession.
- Toni Smith
- Tax Policy Effectiveness as Measured by Responses to Limits Placed on the Deduction of Executive Compensation.
- Salaiman A. Al-Tuwaijri
- The Relation among Firm’s Characteristics, Environmental Performances, and Environmental Disclosure: An Empirical Study.
- Nandini Chandar
- Investment Company Reporting: Earnings Management And Valuation Implications Of Closed-End Fund Restricted Security Investments.
- Rodney K. Rogers
- An Empirical Investigation of Financial Analysts’ Sources of Information.
- M. Sudarwan
- The Dynamic Relationship between Culture and Accounting: An Empirical Examination of the Indonesian Setting.
- Thomas R. Robinson
- External Demands for Earnings Management: The Association between Earnings Variability and Bond Risk Premia.
- Jack M. Ruhl
- An Empirical Study of the Effects of Incongruence within a Firm’s Financial Planning and Control System on Managers’ Project Selections.
- Barbara Turk Uliss
- Reporting Interest Rate Swaps: The Association of Disclosure Quality with Credit Risk and Ownership Structure.
- Alan T. Lord
- The Effects of Contextual Factors on Auditors' Decision Behavior under Pressure
- Linda J. Zucca
- An Empirical Study of Firms Engaging in Partial Writedowns of Long-lived Assets
- Robert J. Bricker
- An Empirical Investigation of the Intellectual Structure of the Accounting Discipline: A Citational Analysis of Selected Scholarly Journals, 1983-1986
- Daniel E. O’Leary
- The Relationship of Nonaccounting Disclosures to Firm Valuation and Profitability: An Empirical Analysis of Tobin’s Q Ratio (planning, control systems, accounting, strategic groups, replacement value)
- Linda B. Ferreri
- University Budget Systems: A Test of Contingency Theory at Private Institutions
- Linda M. Stillabower
- United States Taxation of Foreign Direct Investment of United States Corporations: An Analysis of Selected Proposals for Reform
- Richard J. Boland, Jr.
- Lanny M. Solomon
- Computer-assisted Instruction in Undergraduate Accounting Education
- Elise G. Jancura
- The Economic Implications of the Use of Labor Resources by Hospitals
- William F. Schmeltz
- Accounting and Management Control Practices in Petroleum Refining