The cohort consists of two candidates per year, every other year, beginning with the academic year starting July 1, 2022.
We seek candidates who have:
- Either an undergraduate or a graduate accounting degree from an AACSB-accredited university;
- Accounting practice certification (e.g., CPA, CMA);
- 2+ years of substantive work experience in accounting or finance;
- Demonstrated evidence of intellectual curiosity; and
- Superb oral and written English language skills.
To be considered, an applicant must submit all of the following:
- A completed application;
- Official transcripts from all higher education institutions attended;
- Completed GMAT (code WTJ-F1-54); score of 700+ preferred;
- Completed TOEFL (code 1105) if English is not the applicant's native language;
- Current resume;
- Three letters of recommendation;
- Personal statement explaining the applicant's background, career interests, and research goals; and
- Non-refundable $50 application fee.
Application deadline is January 30, 2022. Apply Now.