The DM program provides a limited number of DM Nonprofit Research Fellowships to support a select group of students who are outstanding leaders in the nonprofit or public sector. Fellowships offer partial scholarships that help to defray tuition expenses. Candidates for the fellowships must meet the regular DM admission criteria and in addition, show unusual promise for contributing to the development of the nonprofit or public sector. Individuals will be considered for partial funding for up to three years of tuition and fees.
Applicants to the DM program who wish to be considered for a Nonprofit Research Fellowship must complete all of the application materials for admission to the DM program and meet the following two requirements:
- Demonstrate a record of significant involvement within the nonprofit or public sector
- In addition to the seven regular essay questions required for admission, submit an eighth essay (limited to two pages) addressing the following questions:
- How have your experiences in the nonprofit field, your interests, and your professional goals influenced your desire for admission to the DM program?
- What role(s) or impact do you want to have in the nonprofit sector?
- What audiences would be the primary users of your research and why?
If you have questions about the DM Nonprofit Research Fellowship, please contact Marilyn Chorman, associate director, at 216.368.3638 or firstname.lastname@example.org.