The Weatherhead School of Management is seeking creative practitioner-scholars who desire to hone their critical and analytical thinking skills and to form a learning community that promotes participants’ intellectual development and adds to the knowledge and understanding of evidence-based management.
- Hold a graduate or professional degree
- Have at least 15 years of work and leadership experience
- Are dedicated to creative leadership, continuing intellectual development, creating a collaborative learning experience and enhancing their communities as well as their organizations
- Are committed to completing a rigorous three-year doctoral program requiring periodic residency sessions at the Weatherhead School and at least 30 hours of study per week
- June 30, 2017 (August enrollment)
- Applicants are reviewed and admitted on a rolling basis
- Early application is encouraged because class size is limited
Tuition and costs
Learn more about the cost of this program and the financial aid options available to you.
Required Application Materials
The following materials will be required to complete your application:
- Official transcripts
- Seven -- eight essays
- Current resume
- Two letters of recommendation that include:
- The recommender's name, title, organization and mailing address
- The length of time the recommender has known the applicant
- The recommender's role or capacity in their interaction with the applicant
- The recommender’s evaluation of the applicant’s potential to be an active, involved and successful participant in the DM program
- Application fee of $100 (non-refundable)
Qualified applicants will be selected for a personal admission interview.
Detailed instructions are available in our online application. If you have any questions about the application process, please contact Sue Nartker, managing director of the DM program, at 216.368.1943.
Download the application