xLab is committed to helping legacy companies understand, adopt and implement new business models to compete in the new digital economy through a one- to three-year strategic engagement.
Our Custom Program Offerings include:
- Prototype Project: A team of multidisciplinary students work on a company-specific digital innovation challenge under faculty supervision.
- Research Project: A 3-month multidisciplinary sponsored research project with a faculty member and graduate students on a specific topic in collaboration with the partner.
- C-Suite Deep Dive: High impact 2-day intensive engagement for C-Level and direct reports with faculty members via strategic dialogue and facilitated workshops spearheading the company's digital transformation, producing a clear strategic direction and a roadmap.
- Digital First Employee Training: A 2-day custom training program on the Digital First Maturity Framework and assessment of what areas your organization needs to develop. Train employees with the skills to develop and support offerings enabled by digital technology.
Additional benefits include:
- Quarterly Roundtables – provide expert seminars on curated topics relevant to the digital transformation.
- Digital First Conference – annual event on digital transformation by leading global experts. Free registrations and discounted rates for company participants.
- e-Newsletter – provides relevant information on digital transformation, program meetings, new and events.
- Weatherhead Executive Education – reduced rate for open enrollment courses designed to deepen knowledge, build skill sets, and boost performance, including courses on leadership and executive effectiveness.
Ready to learn more? Contact Shirley Reynolds at email@example.com to get started or to schedule a meeting with Professor Youngjin Yoo to learn ways xLab can support your digital initiatives.